Thursday, August 8, 2013

8/8/2013

8/8/2013


It was weird to say good bye today.


It feel like it flew by. At the same time it feels like we've been out here in the jungle forever.








Before we left, we had one last glorious adventure to go on





Deep into the jungle we heard rumor there was a place we had to visit before we left.












They weren't kidding.





Half way there I was exhausted, covered in sweet, and really wondering if it was worth the trip.









I'm glad we pushed on.














This place truly was a jewel of the jungle. I think this has been one of my favorite places in the jungle.








The waterfall pressure was pretty intense, but we needed to wash 8 weeks of jungle-funk off somehow.










It was just nice to relax, have a final day with the group, and enjoy our amazing locale.


I'm going to miss this place, and miss the group.


No comments:

Post a Comment