Friday, August 9, 2013

8/9/2013

8/9/2013


I don't know if it was from the waterfall of what.

But I have had a pretty good fever and ear ache all day. Ugh, I hate ear-infections.

Not much adventures today. I've been riding solo in San Jose for the day as I wait for Kelly to get here tomorrow.





Mostly just rest and some housekeeping.













Seeing as I haven't been doing much 'grooming' this summer...which is pretty self-evident. I decided it might be time to throw in the towel.


















Sometimes you need to know when to say 'enough is enough' and bow out gracefully.


















Sorry grizzly adams, wife is on the way... you gots to go!









Tomorrow I meet Kelly at 6:00 and we immediately fly off to the coast.



Beach house and twelve days of relaxation, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment