Wednesday, July 31, 2013

7/31/2013

7/31/2013


I have a little less than 23 hours left and I still haven't started on my discussion.



Which is a big chunk of work!



Today was a ridiculous amount of computer work.






I've spent the last few days working towards a singular piece of information:
That may not look very special to you.



 But it's a pretty darn crucial piece of information for my project.




And it was not easy to make. I've never: used one, made one, or used the programs that work with them.



At the end of the day it's much more than a silly little cladogram. It's the relationship between the families of the lizards I'm working with and the area of the forest they live.


 And more importantly, this is just a visual format of a code.


Now I can see what how to predict what makes these lizards get too hot.

Is it the species?

Is it their size?

Is it their family?

Or is it the niche they live in?

Hmmm






I don't even have any cool moth photos today...I'm swamped.

Tomorrow after 6pm though, I think I deserve a little night hike to the swamp... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment